Our Customer Service Promise and Guarantee
We hope you are delighted with your purchase from two4.one. We want your experience of buying with us to be enjoyable and as stress-free as possible. However, things can and do go wrong, but be assured we will always do everything we can to put things right. It is the stated mission of two4.one and all its Partners to leave you completely satisfied with your experience.
By the same token, please be fair with us by not using or wearing (if clothing) your purchases and then expecting a refund; it's only right and fair that if you use it, keep it. However, if after using your purchase, there develops a genuine fault, then we will be very pleased to not only afford you your statutory rights to redress, but also go beyond them as a goodwill gesture to retain your custom.
If, after having dealt with our customer services, your query has not been resolved to your complete satisfaction, please drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will personally contact you to resolve your issue.
Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you. In the meantime please find some useful information below.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
- Two4.one features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit/debit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
- The purchase is in the same condition as new and has not been used or worn.
- Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for the purchase.
- You, the customer, are responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
- Please note that some items such as earrings are not returnable under any circumstances due to hygiene laws, unless they are faulty. There may be other exceptions too, especially following the Covid19 outbreak.